Construction started April 2015 and completed 11 December 2015.
56 Rissik is located next to Hoffman's View (on the corner of Hoffman and Rissik Street) and within 580m from the entrance to NWU Potchefstroom Campus.
The development will comprise 36 one-bedroom units ranging between 29sqm and 37sqm. As with neighboring Hoffman's View, this will be a stylish and modern development offering students the utmost comfort and convenience.
Key competitive attributes include:
- Kitchens will be fitted out with colour melamine kitchen cupboards, granite tops, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor fans and washing machine/dishwasher points.
- Each unit will be equipped with a DSTV point (HD ready)
- Wi-Fi hotshots as well as fibre optic connection available
- Biometric access control
- The boundary walls will be walled and fitted with electric fence. Entrance will be controlled through a cell phone system
- Burglar bars to window openers and security gates to entrance doors