Hoffman's View is an exciting new student housing development on "Die Bult", Potchefstroom.
Construction started in June 2014 and completion certificate was issued 22 January 2015, ready for the 2015 academic year student intake which starts 1 February 2015.
Hoffman's View is located on the corner of Hoffman and Rissik Street and within 580m from the entrance to NWU Potchefstroom Campus.
This exciting new development offers an opportunity to invest in a fast growing sector of the residential property market, offering a superior risk adjusted return in a relative low risk segment of the investment market.
Key competitive attributes include:
- a superb location - a north facing corner stand within close proximity to the NWU Potchefstroom campus
- well designed development with key focus on security and creating an environment conducive for studying while offering a community like feeling through the inner court yard
- well thought through unit layouts, offering a modern and contemporary environment
- high parking/bed ratio - important given the shortage of parking on campus
- a reputable developer with international experience