The Hoffman is an exciting new student housing development on "Die Bult", Potchefstroom.
Construction started in October 2017 to be completed 30 November 2018, ready for the 2019 academic year student intake.
The Hoffman is located on the corner of Hoffman and Rissik Street, opposite Hoffman's View, and within 580m from various entrances to NWU Potchefstroom Campus.
This exciting new development offers an opportunity to invest in a fast growing sector of the residential property market, offering a superior risk adjusted return in a relative low risk segment of the investment market.
Key competitive attributes include:
- a superb location - a corner stand within close proximity to the NWU Potchefstroom campus and other amenities
- well designed development with key focus on security and creating an environment conducive for studying while offering a community like feeling
- well thought through unit layouts, offering a modern and contemporary environment
- high parking/bed ratio - important given the shortage of parking on campus
- secure basement and ground floor parking
- electric fence, cctv cameras and biometric access control
- secure entrance lobby with lift
- entertainment area on each floor with braai facilities
- fibre internet access through prepaid data vouchers
- a reputable developer with international experience